- A minute's success pays the failure
- On a plumber's truck: 'We repair what your husband fixed.'
- In examinations, the foolish ask questions the wise cannot answer.
- On a Septic Tank Truck: Yesterday's Meals on Wheels.
- In a Podiatrist's office: 'Time wounds all heels.'
- The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
- Drunkenness is temporary suicide.
- Sign over a gynecologist's office: 'Dr. Jones, at your cervix.'
- A great artist is always before his time or behind it.
- Worry is a funky luxury when a lot has to be done.
- A guilty conscience needs to confess. A work of art is a confession.
- He is able who thinks he is able.
- I praise loudly, I blame softly.
- Your heart is mine; there I reign. I am content.
- Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke.
- Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.
- Money, Attitude, Ego are like underwear. You should have it but you should
not show it unless you are superman !
- Since we shall love each other, I shall be great and you shall be rich.
- All tragedies are finished by a death, all comedies by a marriage.
- A husband's last words should always
be 'OK buy it'.
- The less you open up to others, the more you will suffer.
- Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy, fat
- Someone asked me for how long will we both be friends I remained Silent
because I Didn't know which one is longer "ALWAYS OR FOREVER".
- A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.
- Is your name Gillette? ...coz you're the best a man can get.
- Everyone, except me, wants to become a millionaire. I want to become a
- One out of 4 marriages ends in a divorce, what do the other marriages end
- Fools learn from experience. Wise men learn from the experience of others.
- I'm a frog but if u kiss me I'll turn into a prince.
- What is full form of A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H. A Boy Can Do Everything For Girls
- The only person who can make me smile is a dentist.
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
- You know the Power company is looking for you coz you're so electrifying.
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
- Do you believe in helping the homeless? [If yes] Take me home with you.
- You see my friend over there? He wants to know if YOU think I'M cute.
- It's not my fault I fell in love. You are the one that tripped me.
- I may not be your PEPSI choice of the new generation; I may not be your
COKE, only the real thing; or your NIDO, world's no. 1 but I can be your
REXONA I won't let you down.
- I cannot give you a formula for
success, but I can give you the formula for failure: Try to please everyone.
- It's amazing how easy it is for a man to understand a wife - when she
isn`t his own!
- If they say "Good looks could kill", then please don't look at me! I don't
wanna see you die!
- Law of Murphy - Everything that can go wrong, goes wrong sooner or
later...Murphy was an optimist.
- All desirable things in life are either illegal, banned, expensive or
married to someone else!
- You remind me a lot of myself... when I was young and stupid.
- How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?
- If I had feelings you'd be hurting them right now.
- Christmas is the Blessed season which engages the whole world in a
conspiracy of love!
- Never wrestle a pig. You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.
- Love can sometimes be magic- but magic can sometimes be an ILLUSION!
- A healthy nature needs no God or immortality.
- To catch a husband is an art; to hold him is a job.
- Happiness is a warm puppy.
- Anger manages everything badly.
- One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
Courtesy: Wise Guy